NEW THIS YEAR! You now have the option of giving your members either traditional cardstock membership cards or electronic membership cards, or both. To request cardstock membership cards or for any membership support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
. To find out how the new electronic cards work, check out this helpful document
You can register your PTA membership card online
to receive perks and to have access to valuable resources on the National PTA website.
All members of the Second District PTA belong to:
- Your school unit;
- Second District PTA;
- California State PTA; and
- National PTA.
Each unit must have a minimum number of 15 members to stay in good standing with the California PTA.
Units should remit their membership dues to the district PTA at least once a month, and provide ongoing opportunities for people to join the PTA/PTSA all year.
Basic Membership Timeline
- Remember to make your membership campaign an all-year activity!
- Ready, Set, Remit Award – 30 Memberships Due to District by October 15
- Mandatory Unit in Good Standing – last day to remit a minimum of 15 memberships to remain in good standing Due to District by November 15
- Teachers Matter, Members Matter – Application January 31 to due to STATE
- 100% Membership Award – Deadline June 1, no application required
- Final Remittance for year end records – June 1