Second District PTA 2023-2025 board
- President – Tina Paul Mulye (Francis Scott Key Elementary and A.P. Giannini Middle School)
- Executive Vice President – Rex Ridgeway (Lincoln High School)
- Secretary – Gina Morris (Marina Middle School and Washington High School)
- Treasurer – Clare Kay (McKinley Elementary School and Everett Middle School)
- VP Membership – Karen Cheng Meiselman (Everett Middle School)
- VP Outreach: Yvette Edwards (Sunnyside Elementary School)
- Financial Reviewer: Sheila Santos (Aptos Middle School and Lowell High School)
- Convention Chair: Linda Tsang (Grattan Elementary School and A.P. Giannini Middle School)
- Supporting VP Communications: Liz Pascual (Sunnyside Elementary School)
- Advisors (4): Carol Kocivar, Terry Norbury, Michelle Parker, Kari Gray, Annie Chow
- Past President: Melissa Mountain (Marina Middle School)
- Website & Listserv Specialist: Sharon Ohlson (Washington High School)
The board-elect will be looking for people to serve in the open elected positions as well as making appointments to the appointed board positions in the coming months. Our current openings include Vice President of Communications, Vice President of Legislation, Vice President of Education, Vice President of Leadership, Parliamentarian and Historian. If you are interested in serving on this board or have any questions about serving, please let us know! Please contact email@example.com for a conversation.
4-1-1 Wednesdays with the Second District PTA: These hour-long town halls were created and recorded to support our units and to connect leaders across the school district.