We would LOVE to see more units involved this year to showcase all the wonderful art programs and students’ work in our San Francisco schools. Please fill out the 2nd District PTA Reflections Interest Form so we can follow up with you! If you were unable to attend the workshops but would like to meet with us on zoom, please reach out and we can set something up! Email us at email@example.com
411 Wednesdays are Coming Back!
Our 4-1-1 sessions are a great way to connect with the 2D PTA Board and other SF PTA/PTSAs, as well as learn about other happenings & resources around the city. Registration links coming soon.
Rescheduled to December 6 – 7-8pm, Town Hall with Dr. Matt Wayne, SFUSD Superintendent
SF City-Wide CBOs and Services – postponed
Second District PTA 2023-2025 board
We still have several open positions on our wonderful 2D PTA Board! Join our Second District Board to help support all SF PTA/PTSA units in any of these roles: VP of Education, Parliamentarian, VP of Communications, VP of Legislation, VP of Leadership, Historian, Financial Secretary, and Student Advisor. If you’re interested in any of these roles or have questions about the time commitment for these roles, please email our 2D PTA President, Tina, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- President – Tina Paul Mulye (Francis Scott Key Elementary and A.P. Giannini Middle School)
- Executive Vice President – Rex Ridgeway (Lincoln High School)
- Secretary – Gina Morris (Marina Middle School and Washington High School)
- Treasurer – Clare Kay (McKinley Elementary School and Everett Middle School)
- VP Membership – Karen Cheng Meiselman (Everett Middle School)
- VP Outreach: Yvette Edwards (Sunnyside Elementary School)
- Financial Reviewer: Sheila Santos (Aptos Middle School and Lowell High School)
- Convention Chair: Linda Tsang (Grattan Elementary School and A.P. Giannini Middle School)
- Supporting VP Communications: Liz Pascual (Sunnyside Elementary School)
- Advisors (5): Carol Kocivar, Terry Norbury, Michelle Parker, Kari Gray, Annie Chow
- Past President: Melissa Mountain (Marina Middle School)
- Website & Listserv Specialist: Sharon Ohlson (Washington High School)
4-1-1 Wednesdays with the Second District PTA: These hour-long town halls were created and recorded to support our units and to connect leaders across the school district.