California State PTA Annual Convention
Convention is the best training opportunity for PTA leaders. You can learn how to increase your membership, run a meeting, create a budget – and more! – from experienced PTA leaders from all over the state.
Send someone from your school to all or part of the event!
In 2019, Second District can reimburse incoming PTA officers for your registration fee, some travel, and hotel expenses!
- Reimburseable expenses: early bird registration + 1/2 hotel + transportation + meals.
- SFPTA will pay for half of one hotel room. You or your PTA can pay for the other half, you can find a roommate or we can find one for you.
- You must be a member of a San Francisco PTA or PTSA.
- Your school PTA/ PTSA must be in good standing (15 members, insurance paid, Workman’s Comp form submitted).
- Recipients must complete and return the Convention Evaluation Form and Expense Report after convention (must be returned by May 31).